This workbook offers training in the skills of parenting. It focuses on:
- Responsibilities of parents
- Effective communication
- Self-management skills for parents,
- Building self-esteem in children,
- Conflict resolution skills for parents and children,
- Discipline, correction, and limits
This workbook answers the question, “What is a good parent?” Topics covered are: Nurturing, Modeling, Listening So Children Will Talk, Talking So Children Will Listen, Not Taking It Out On The Kids, Emotional Self-Management, Stress Management Skills For Busy People, Getting The Children To Help, Time-out, Recognition and Reward, Skill Building With Children (projects, hobbies, arts, sports, music, and more!, Building Character And Integrity, Creating Achievable Outcomes, What To Do When Your Children Drive You Crazy, How To Stop A Fight, Screaming, Violence In The Family, Who Sets The Rules, What Are The Rules, and Consequences.